Saturday, September 10, 2011

Shoes -- for The Gallery

I do quite a bit of photography at the Paphos-area community art studio, Turtle and Moon, which is run by my friend, Lise.  My children do art classes there, I facilitated a creative writing workshop there, and something creative is always going on.  It's a place where I like to have my camera to hand.







Most of the pictures I take are of artists or artwork -- the majority shot on or above table level.  But it's always worth sneaking a peek below.  Shoes, and how people wear them (or don't) are a source of endless fascination for me.

1 comment:

  1. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post!
    kick-fiends

    ReplyDelete